Our customers are very important to us; every month we help hundreds of foreign companies find their perfect office space in Ho Chi Minh City.
Our role and engagement with you as a workspace specialist goes so much more than a traditional broker. Not only do we advise on office suitability at the outset of your search, once we have found you a suitable workspace and you have moved in, we will:
- ensure that the office space meets your requirements;
- update you on market intel to ensure you are getting the best value for money;
- assist if you scale up, or scale down, your office space requirements during the term;
- check in prior to your renewal/end date to confirm your plans to extend, vacate or otherwise relocate
And it goes without saying that all the above services are completely free.
For those customers who want a more bespoke workspace solution, we can tailor the right package for you. Just get in touch using the “Contact Vnlease” page on our website. We’re happy to chat anytime about traditional office and flexible office solutions.
Finally, we strive to provide excellent customer service at all times. If you are not satisfied with our service at any time, please reach out to your account manager directly. Alternatively, you can find our complaints policy.
Welcome to our privacy and cookies policy for online brokerage services provided through our websites www.vnlease.com . We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in the delivery of our flexible office brokerage services (“Services”). We have developed this policy because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information in connection with our Services and also to outline some of your rights.
- inform you as to how we look after your personal data collected from your use of our website whether by (1) submission of your enquiry for office space, (2) subscribing to our Service or (3) that you otherwise provide to us during our communications will be processed by us.
- tell you about your privacy rights and
- explain how the law protects you.
It is important that you read this policy together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This policy supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If you are concerned that your child may have provided information through our website please contact us at email@example.com
Vnlease Real Estate Service Co., Ltd of 72th Floor, Landmark 81, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ho Chi Minh City (“Vnlease “, “we”, “us”, and “our”) is the data controller and responsible for your personal data. We are a company registered in Ho Chi Minh City (register tax number: updating).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this policy. If you have any questions about this policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
- Full name of legal entity: Vnlease Real Estate Service Co., Ltd
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Landmark 81, 72th Floor, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the policy of every website you visit.
- DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
In order to provide our Services to you we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
includes first name, last name, email, phone number, username or similar identifier
Company name, office address, email address and telephone numbers
Information that you provide (including about yourself, your employees/staff or partners) by submitting an enquiry. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our introductions and matching services, posting material, requesting further services from your Vnlease contact, or otherwise collected during viewings, appointments or telephone calls. Details of transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your orders, including the arrangements and deals entered with third party office service operators and providers with whom we match your requests.
|Technical, Profile and Usage Data||
Please see section 8 below
includes your preferences in receiving communication from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this policy. Please see section 8 for further information.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
From you. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Transaction, Profile, and Communication Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- submit an listing for office space
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- make a complaint;
- report a problem with the website; or
- give us some feedback or otherwise contact us.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Please refer to section 8 below for further detail.
From third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
|Technical Data||Please see Section 8 below|
|Transaction Data||Serviced office operators, traditional office operators and partners based inside Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.|
|Financial Data||Credit rating agencies|
|Identify Data and Contact Data||
· Data brokers or aggregators inside Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
· Real estate partners based inside Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
· Serviced office and Traditional office operators inside Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Communicate with you, such as by responding to your queries or requests and providing you with further information regarding offers, opportunities, renewals or reminders.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to marketing, communications and sending third party communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by using the unsubscribe feature on communications to change your contact preferences.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out in the table below, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. If you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|To register you as a new customer||
Performance of a contract with you
|To process your listing and refer traditional office to you. We will continue to help you with your office search unless and until you tell us otherwise||(a) Identity
|To organise office viewings with you by phone and/or email and submit reminders of those viewings to you by SMS||(a) Identity
To providing ongoing support during your occupation of the flexible workspace including, by phone or email:
· checking that the workspace meets your requirements;
· updating you on market intel to ensure you are getting the best value of money;
· assisting you with securing any expansions or contractions during the term as required;
· sending you a reminder prior to your renewal/end date to confirm your plans to extend, vacate or otherwise relocate
|To manage our relationship with you which will include, by email:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(a) Performance of a contract with you
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical
Necessary for our Legitimate Interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you by email about services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the lawful basis set out in the table above, where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in section 4 above.
Internal Third Parties:
- Employees, workers and contractors
- Affiliate companies
External Third Parties
- Serviced office operators
- Real estate agents
- Third party brokers
- Service providers – such as website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services
- Professional advisers
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this policy.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We share your personal data within Vnlease Real Estate Service Co., Ltd. This will not involve transferring your data outside Vietnam.
The data that we collect from you stored in Vietnam. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the Instant group of companies for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by using the unsubscribe feature on communications to update your contact preferences
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website, when visited by a user, asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preferences or login information as an example. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We also use third party cookies, these cookies are from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting, used to understanding usage, improving site features or personalised advertising as an example. You can find out more information about cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Assisting you in finding and selecting offices, properties, products or services of interest
- Analysing your use of our products, services or applications
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
All the information you provide will be held in the strictest confidence and only used for the purposes described in this Policy. Due to the nature of the internet, the transmission of information online is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data in accordance with industry practice, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to, or loss, misuse, disclosure or modification of the personal information that you provide to us.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements(where by law or good industry practice we have to keep certain information (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for ten years after they cease being customers for some reason.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
No Fee Usually Required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What We May Need From You
We will need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit To Respond
Subject to the provision of the requisite information, we will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future, for example in relation to updates to our processes and purposes, will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
- CONTACTING US
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or to access or correct your information, please contact us by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our communications or reports; or
- by writing to the Data Privacy Manager, Vnlease Real Estate Service Co., Ltd, Landmark 81, 72th Floor, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Thank you for visiting our website.